| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Upper Sandusky, Oh in March is very cool at 2.8 °C (37.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 75.7mm (3in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Upper Sandusky, Oh March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Upper Sandusky, Oh:
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 94.4 kms (58.7 miles) NW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) NW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 54.7 kms (34 miles) W
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Harrow, On, Canada - 114.8 kms (71.4 miles) N
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) NE
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 21.4 kms (13.3 miles) S
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) ESE
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) S