| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Upper Sandusky, Oh in May is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 103.6mm (4.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Upper Sandusky, Oh May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Upper Sandusky, Oh:
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 94.4 kms (58.7 miles) NW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) NW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 54.7 kms (34 miles) W
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Harrow, On, Canada - 114.8 kms (71.4 miles) N
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) NE
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 21.4 kms (13.3 miles) S
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) ESE
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) S